(US also esthete)
- A person who is appreciative of and sensitive to art and beauty.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He remains an aesthete, but his appreciation of culture is now spiritually empty.
- His pose was that of the dandy and the aesthete, emphatically not that of the angry young man.
- He was a cultured aesthete who loved music, architecture, and philosophy, even corresponding at length with Voltaire.
late 19th century: from Greek aisthētēs 'a person who perceives', or from aesthetic, on the pattern of the pair athlete, athletic.
Más definiciones de aestheteDefinición de aesthete en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.