(US also estheticize)
- Represent as beautiful or artistically pleasing: the director relentlessly aestheticizes the world of his fathersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I think of Mapplethorpe as being the first artist to aestheticize the gay male community.
- Has art the right to aestheticize the trauma, suffering, and death of war?
- Wagner carefully and self-consciously based his design on those principles, while aestheticizing them, by invoking the ideal community.
Más definiciones de aestheticizeDefinición de aestheticize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.