- She may like to deny it but she is vulnerable and can be tender and affectionate.
- That movie was tender and affectionate without being pedantic.
- His father and mother were very affectionate and I was closely associated with his family.
- Suddenly someone pushed a cookie into my mouth, and then bombarded me with affectionate hugs and kisses.
- Duncan placed an affectionate kiss on her forehead which she didn't react to.
- His kisses were lingering and affectionate, making my heart pound for a moment.
Late 15th century (in the sense 'disposed, inclined towards'): from French affectionné 'beloved' or medieval Latin affectionatus 'devoted', from affectio(n-), from afficere 'to influence' (see affect2).
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.