- A person who makes an affidavit.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I am in no position to determine the accuracy of any such allegations or the veracity of the affiants of the affidavits in support of the application.
- No responding affidavit was filed, and the affiant was not cross-examined.
- The test for granting leave to cross-examine an affiant of an information to obtain or an authorization affidavit is this.
early 19th century: from French, present participle of afier, from medieval Latin affidare 'declare on oath' (see affiance).
Más definiciones de affiantDefinición de affiant en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.