- An impression of a vivid image retained by the eye after the stimulus has ceased.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They could also be after-images, hypnagogic imagery, or memory images with subliminal material that was not veridical.
- But after-images (of complementary colour and brightness) can be caused by staring intently at any pattern of high contrast.
- Yet the image of the landscape lingered in his eyes, an after-image caused by the brilliant bolt of energy.
Más definiciones de after-imageDefinición de after-image en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.