- Choking gas left after an explosion of firedamp in a mine, rich in carbon monoxide.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The ‘afterdamp’ occurring in such situations is a mixture of carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide.
- As they had been almost completely destroyed it was impossible to enter owing to the afterdamp which prevailed.
- They had managed to soak their shirts in water and breath through them to filter out the afterdamp.
Más definiciones de afterdampDefinición de afterdamp en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.