Más definiciones de AGDefinición de AG en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
North American • informal
- short for agricultural. the objective was to set the stage for cooperation among ag organizationsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A working breakfast is served for the sponsoring ag organizations on the State Fairgrounds.
- Additional information about the Young Ag Couples Conference is available from ag organizations.
- Our commodity groups, trade associations, councils and ag organizations have many connections and have had many successes in marketing our commodities worldwide.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- Used to express a range of emotions from irritation or grief to pleasure: ag man, there’s nothing anyone can doMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Ag, I don't know, an expert should step in here.
- Ag, I dont know if Im just being soppy but whatever the case its refreshing to see love stories these days that are able to transcend the mainstream depictions of beautiful falsity.
Afrikaans, from Dutch ach (see ach).