sustantivo[mass noun] Economics
- Rising food prices caused by increased demand for agricultural commodities: in 2007 agflation hit everything from cereal and baked products to meat, poultry, fish, and eggsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We are going to have to get used to a nasty new wordagflation.
- Inflation might not be a near-term prospect right now, but agflation certainly might be.
- If you're shocked by the cost of a pint at your local, or a loaf at the supermarket, over the next few weeks, blame agflation.
Más definiciones de agflationDefinición de agflation en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.