- A website or program that collects related items of content and displays them or links to them.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Subscribers can sign-up for Spanning's service by clicking on the RSS buttons at the company's website and run popular aggregators such as FeedDemon, NewsGator or NetNewsWire.
- Those behind the site claim it's the first time we've been able to compare the flight information of airline websites against flight aggregator sites and charter companies.
- A good example of such a service is the NewsIsFree website, a news aggregator.
Más definiciones de aggregatorDefinición de aggregator en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.