adverbio & adjetivoMusic
- (Especially as a direction) agitated in manner: allegro agitatoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The same goes for the Allegretto fantastico which is also quite ravishing and all is rounded off in a Molto allegro agitato that brings the work to an extremely satisfying conclusion.
- The long middle movement, marked allegro agitato, and associated by Bloch with Yom Kippur, has an intense and clamorous opening but the mood alternated between that and pensive intervals.
- The Allegro agitato is a study in broken symmetry.
Italian, literally 'agitated'.
Más definiciones de agitatoDefinición de agitato en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.