Definición de agitator en inglés:
1A person who urges others to protest or rebel: a political agitator
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the recent past, there have been protests wherein agitators had either blindfolded themselves or gagged their mouths to express their ire.
- Furthermore, the authorities must speed up the investigative checks on the detained protesters to ensure that those who were lured into the protest by agitators are set free as soon as possible to return to their loved ones.
- But for many the policy evokes a chapter of the country's history they would wish to forget - the McCarthy-inspired witch-hunts of the 1950s, aimed at rooting out communist agitators.
2An apparatus for stirring liquid.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Inadequate agitation can result if the agitator control valve is not adjusted properly or if the pump has inadequate capacity.
- Pressure at the spray nozzles is determined by the setting of the agitator control valve and the pressure regulator, the capacity of the pump and the pressure loss in lines and fittings between the pressure gauge and the nozzles.
- Washing machines replaced the wash tub and their mechanical agitators replaced women poling their clothes in steaming, sudsy water.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda