sustantivoBritish • informal
- 1A column in a newspaper or magazine offering advice on personal problems to readers who write in.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I never thought I would ever end up writing to an agony column for advice, but here I am doing just that.
- Well I suppose they don't need to write in to an agony column.
- He was a pioneer composer in Hollywood briefly, but he soon spent much of his time on newspaper work, including an agony column.
- 1.1 • dated A personal column.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sherlock Holmes put down the Daily Gazette where he had been perusing the agony column, his daily ritual, and retrieved a letter from his coat pocket.
- This string of intimate messages, popularly known as the Agony Column, has long been an honored institution in the English press.
- I read nothing except the criminal news and the agony column.
Más definiciones de agony columnDefinición de agony column en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.