sustantivo (plural agorae /-riː/ or agoras)
- (In ancient Greece) a public open space used for assemblies and markets.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Already video conferencing, e-commerce, and video entertainment are migrating to cyberspace, leaving behind the agoras, bazaars, and amphitheatres of the past.
- It's our definition of the agora (market in Ancient Rome), if you will.
- We could basically make philosophy more popular than it's been since the days of the agora, in ancient Greece.
sustantivo (plural agorot or agoroth /ˌagəˈrəʊt, -rəʊθ/)
- A monetary unit of Israel, equal to one hundredth of a shekel.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With the introduction of the shekel on February 24, 1980, a series of new agora coins was put into circulation.
- For many people, the very essence of Israeliness is expressed in the visual icons that came into being in the early decades of the state - from the scallop-edged agora coin and the bedroom slippers that went everywhere to the cottage cheese container that can still be found in almost every refrigerator in the country.
- I tried to push it in with another 10-agora coin, and on the small screen of the meter the word "Fail" appeared.
from Hebrew 'ăg̱ōrāh 'small coin'.