- 1Relating to cultivated land or the cultivation of land: Brazil is rapidly diversifying its agrarian economyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- According to Minister of Economy Nikolai Vassilev, agrarian land has been separated into 25 million parts.
- In brief, Kuznets argued that a simple agrarian economy should generally exhibit low income levels and little inequality across groups.
- The world as a whole needs to remain primarily agrarian - but if agriculture is just a business, then the fewer on the land, the better.
- 1.1Relating to landed property: the agrarian reformsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- His agrarian reforms, especially those against large property, made him unpopular among the bourgeoisie.
- Moreover, why measure pre-Second World War income inequality via the distribution of agrarian property and the quality of human capital?
- Oddly, the elected government's plan included agrarian reforms and programs of aid to peasants and workers against the wishes of the upper classes and ‘foreign enterprises.’
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A person who advocates a redistribution of landed property.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Political groupings include former communists, socialists, agrarians, liberals, nationalists and various centrist and independent forces.
- There are social democrats, agrarians and other parties in the movement.
- Social conservatives, fiscal conservatives, libertarians, agrarians, communitarians, foreign-policy hawks - who can figure them out?
early 17th century (originally denoting a Roman law for the division of conquered lands): from Latin agrarius, from ager, agr- 'field'.