- 1Discussed or negotiated and then accepted by all parties: the agreed dateMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The actual night has no agreed upon origin, rather a cluster of speculated ones.
- This meeting was to discuss the views of patients and professionals on what to do in a crisis and to negotiate agreed solutions.
- For both tobacco and diet there are no agreed targets or internationally accepted indicators of progress.
- 1.1(Of two or more parties) holding the same view or opinion on something: all the republics are agreed on the necessity of a common defence policy [with clause]: we are agreed that what is needed is a catchy titleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For that reason all parties were agreed that no separate consideration need be given to these provisions.
- All political parties are agreed that something needs to be done to reverse the fortunes.
- Certainly it should try and do so if both parties are agreed that they would like the matter resolved on the affidavits.
Más definiciones de agreedDefinición de agreed en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.