adjetivochiefly • literary
- Relating to the country; rural or rustic.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Paul Shambroom's exploration into systems of power has led him to agrestic town council meetings where local officials don jeans and consume Diet Coke.
- The statistics clearly show that both urban and agrestic rate of poverty has fallen significantly in the last decade.
- So he decided to organize the agrestic communities in a peaceful manner.
early 17th century: from Latin agrestis, from ager, agr- 'field' + -ic.
Más definiciones de agresticDefinición de agrestic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.