- 1Agriculture conducted on strictly commercial principles.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With the rise of commercial agriculture and agribusiness, farmers have vastly increased their use of pesticides, with devastating results.
- China and Brazil have already signed a commercial accord covering agribusiness, technology, construction and natural resources.
- He teaches courses in principles of agribusiness management and human resource management in small businesses.
- 1.1 [count noun] An organization engaged in agribusiness.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With $30.9 billion in assets, CoBank specializes in financing for agribusinesses and Farm Credit associations, as well as rural communications, energy, and water systems.
- Other Illinois farmers, Illinois agribusinesses and local communities in which we do business share our concerns.
- They must then market these programs so that producers, agribusinesses, consumers, and politicians will appreciate and support future endeavors.
- 2The group of industries dealing with agricultural produce and services required in farming.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Other industries in which Victoria is a major national player include financial services, agribusiness, food processing and tourism.
- Agriculture is a prominent industry in Arkansas with diverse agricultural production and agribusiness entities in all geographical regions.
- But health services, agribusiness and bio-tech are among its leading economic sectors today.
Más definiciones de agribusinessDefinición de agribusiness en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.