Definición de agrobiology en inglés:
The branch of biology that deals with soil science and plant nutrition and its application to crop production.
- I am referring to genetic manipulation in agrobiology.
- SIR - I would like to thank Mr Suchi for his comments regarding the dangers of genetic contamination in agrobiology.
- Awarded the degree of PhD in agrobiology for the thesis entitled ‘Studies on hemolymph proteins in the silkmoths.’
- Example sentences
- Dr Curtis, an associate professor at the Japanese national institute of agrobiological science, Tsukuba, abandoned traditional methods of producing GM plants by tissue culture because radish shoots produced by this method died.
- Investigation of agrobiological and technological properties of new French table vine species of vine grape.
- Students in our course are requested not only to study the fundamentals of agrobiological production but also to carry out their major research in a specific field so as to acquire highly integrated techniques.
- Example sentences
- Our concern, declares Thierry Mercier, was to unify agrobiologists in all their varying shades.
- The agrobiologist wine growers follow a vinification charter where some methods and equipment which improve quality are accepted.
- Clive Pickett, along with others from Chelmsford, will be travelling out to Kenya in July to take part in this pilot scheme which will see hundreds of metres of piping laid to irrigate the farmers’ land while an agrobiologist mentors the group on crop selection and maintenance.
Definición de agrobiology en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan