- A chemical used in agriculture, such as a pesticide or a fertilizer: a forum for those with an interest in the safe and effective use of agrochemicalsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Even the ground water is unfit for drinking due to large-scale application of fertilizers, pesticides and agrochemicals in the tea gardens.
- These were further developed in the 1960s when agro-industrial complexes were set up to grow crops as well as producing fertilizers, pesticides, and other agrochemicals.
- However, adverse effects of high input agriculture have been recognized, as fertilizers and agrochemicals discharged from agriculture cause surface water pollution.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to agrochemicals or their use: the dangers of agrochemical pollutionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In the pharmaceutical and agrochemical sectors, selectively fluorinated products are increasingly common.
- The industry is structured differently from the agrochemical industry.
- Future research may include collaborations with Turkish universities and transfer of advanced bioassay technology for agrochemical research.
Más definiciones de agrochemicalDefinición de agrochemical en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.