Without purpose or direction: an aimless existence
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Further, this conception renders purposeful art at best aimless and at worst nonsensical.
- I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble.
- This is a troubling image, redolent of something locked in an aimless subterranean existence.
unoccupied, idle, at a loose end, with time to kill
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Jung believed that the more secular, materialistic, and compulsively extraverted our civilization became, the greater the unhappiness, senselessness and aimlessness of our lives.
- I think we have an aimlessness and a pointlessness out there that this legislation addresses, as well.
- Many of his novels resemble the telling of a dream conveyed with all its inconsistencies, its aimlessness; enigmatic narratives, balanced somewhere between the unspeakable and that which must be told.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: aim|less
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda