Definición de ain't en inglés:
- In ‘The Kid,’ the poet unveils the hidden core beneath a comfortable mask, telling about how the subject talks candidly about his father ‘sometimes when we ain't talking about baseball.’
- We aint tryin to be something were not.
- We ain't running from nothing. We ain't worried about nothing.
- Baseball's origins ain't found till they're found.
- He ain't won a fight in years.
- Well, he's a man who loves being on the hills and what he ain't climbed ain't worth climbing.
The use of ain’t was widespread in the 18th century, typically as a contraction for am not. It is still perfectly normal in many dialects and informal speech in both Britain and North America. Today, however, it does not form part of standard English and should never be used in formal or written contexts. See also are n’t (usage).
Palabras que riman con ain'tacquaint, attaint, complaint, constraint, distraint, faint, feint, paint, plaint, quaint, restraint, saint, taint
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.