- 1A brake worked by air pressure.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There was also an air brake gauge and emergency brake valve in the caboose.
- The most common mechanical braking device was the air brake.
- It has been determined that a trespasser riding the Burlington Northern Santa Fe train closed the air brake valves between the railcars and opened the coupler.
- 2A movable flap or other device on an aircraft to reduce its speed.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The large air brake, which is used in landing and in combat manoeuvres, is located on top of the fuselage.
- The plane still retained its original British air brake system and this caused Lyle problems during ground operations.
- It is to be remembered, incidentally, that these flaps are not air brakes.
Más definiciones de air brakeDefinición de air brake en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.