- A movable bridge placed against an aircraft door to allow passengers to embark or disembark.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In March, the Manchester Evening News reported that airport bosses had introduced a new docking procedure after a jet which was trying to park beside a terminal building crashed into an air bridge which had been left in the wrong position.
- Infrastructural developments include a new domestic passenger walkway, which provides additional air bridge capacity, enabling more passengers to connect directly to their aircraft.
- The band is made up of mechanics at Manchester Airport's transport and fabrication shop, who repair the fleet of cars, buses and vans as well as fixing broken air bridges and other mechanical problems.
Más definiciones de air bridgeDefinición de air bridge en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.