- 1A nautical mile used as a measure of distance flown by aircraft.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So, although it is true that wage costs at the company have been the industry's highest, the difference between the major carriers is actually rather slight it is 2 percent more per air mile than their closest competitor, for example.
- He stops writing to look up the distance in air miles.
- Comedian Bob Hope logged more than 10 million air miles traveling to see the troops.
- 1.1 (Air Miles) • trademark Points (equivalent to miles of free air travel) accumulated by buyers of airline tickets and other products and redeemable against the cost of air travel with a particular airline.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We haven't paid even close to that thanks to an Air Miles offer, but the breakfast is generous, the staff are nice and hey!
- Again, do the maths to work out the value of using your Air Miles before booking these options.
- NatWest offers one air mile for every £20 spent.
Más definiciones de air mileDefinición de air mile en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.