- The presence in or introduction into the air of a substance which has harmful or poisonous effects: diesel exhaust and other forms of air pollutionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Over the last few decades I've heard a lot of discussions, seen a lot of documentaries and read a lot books which talk about air pollution in our cities.
- The traffic situation has improved, and air pollution has fallen.
- Even today, a citizen here inhales as much air pollution as he would if he smoked 24 cigarettes.
Más definiciones de air pollutionDefinición de air pollution en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.