- The ability to defend or attack by means of aircraft: military air power was used to protect relief effortsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Armoured combined arms countered by air power and infantry anti-armour weapons
- If the victorious powers of the First World War were investing little in military air power, this was not true elsewhere in the world.
- In addition, Fettweis's belief in the dominance and efficacy of air power seems misplaced.
Más definiciones de air powerDefinición de air power en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.