- The price to be paid by an aircraft passenger for a particular journey.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Wong says the increase in Australian visitors is due mainly to better airfares and more convenient aircraft connections in and out of Auckland.
- The site aims to find you the best real-time prices on airfares by trawling 35 airlines and travel websites.
- Since Vanguard stopped flying, airfares have risen in Kansas City and service has diminished.
Más definiciones de airfareDefinición de airfare en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.