- A current of air: a warm, south to south-westerly airstream across ScotlandMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Hail showers are quite common over the British Isles in westerly and northerly airstreams in spring.
- They occur from July to September, when changing airstreams draw moisture-laden currents from Mexico tot he dry Southwest.
- The moist yet cool south-west airstreams undercut the dry and hot continental air, leading to vigorous and deep convection.
Más definiciones de airstreamDefinición de airstream en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.