Definición de airtime en inglés:
1Time during which a broadcast is being transmitted: advertising takes up half the airtime on that radio station
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The broadcast networks devoted less airtime to the event than ever before.
- It will cover a large range of popular music genres and artists giving a national platform to the more obscure and less commercial tracks that rarely receive airtime on radio.
- The law requires that television stations provide free airtime to candidates, and ratings for these advertisement blocks rival the World Cup.
1.1The time during which a mobile phone is in use.
- Although we had enough airtime on our mobile phones, it was impossible to call for a rescue bus because the area had no mobile phone network.
- It would also be in dire trouble if regulators relaxed constraints on the mobile market about supplying airtime to competitors.
- Then came the phone card; prepaid airtime, to be used as needed.
Words that rhyme with airtimebedtime
Definición de airtime en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia