- A type of assault rifle originally manufactured in the Soviet Union.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The weapon was developed for motorized infantry, adopted for service with the Soviet Army in 1949 and designated the AK-47.
- 'I sleep sound,' AK-47 inventor says as rifle turns 60
- Cradling the latest model of his "creative genius" in Moscow on Friday, the inventor of the AK-47 told reporters at the 60th anniversary of the world's most famous assault rifle that his conscience is clear.
1970s: abbreviation of Russian Avtomat Kalashnikov 1947, the designation of the original model designed by Mikhail T. Kalashnikov (born 1919).
Más definiciones de AKDefinición de AK-47 en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.