- The Palestinian term for the events of 1948, when many Palestinians were displaced by the creation of the new state of Israel.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For Arabs generally, the war is al-Nakba - the catastrophe.
- May 15, 1948 is the day of independence for the Jews, but the same day is al-Nakba, the catastrophe, for the Palestinians.
- Independence Day for Israel is known as al-Nakba, or the "catastrophe," for Arabs.
Arabic, literally 'the disaster'.
Más definiciones de al-NakbaDefinición de al-Nakba en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.