- A Spanish palace or fortress of Moorish origin: the gardens of the alcazar in SevilleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The building is enclosed by imperforate walls, a favourite device of Moneo's that reinterprets the traditional form of the Spanish alcazar.
- And then he put steel to me, and forced me to come with him to his mountain alcazar, his huge palace.
- She began to wonder: if a video camera had been in that room at the Spanish royal palace, or alcazar, what would the stills that came before and after have looked like?
early 17th century: from Spanish alcázar, from Arabic al-qaṣr 'the castle'.
Más definiciones de alcazarDefinición de alcazar en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.