- A rapid growth of microscopic algae or cyanobacteria in water, often resulting in a coloured scum on the surface.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- That could reduce the invertebrates' predation on algae at the surface, potentially leading to algal blooms and poor water quality.
- Blue-green algal bloom forms on the surface of water when there are high levels of nutrients present, combined with warm, sunny and calm conditions.
- He says this leads to algal blooms and massive seaweed growth, which ends up on the beach, attracting flies.
Más definiciones de algal bloomDefinición de algal bloom en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.