Definición de all-inclusive en inglés:
1Including everything or everyone: an all-inclusive holiday the book doesn’t claim to be all-inclusive
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- An all-inclusive search later determined that the washer and retainer had probably fallen out during flight, possibly through the same drain hole that he discovered the bolt in.
- Read together, the magazine articles spell out an elaborate, all-inclusive chain of command in this scandal.
- In the process, his own tentative and co-operative methodology was forgotten as his ideas were hardened into a system, increasingly seen as a complete and all-inclusive system, with answers to everything.
1.1Denoting or relating to a holiday in which all or most meals, drinks, and activities are included in the overall price.
- The all-inclusive package includes all meals, snacks and drinks, use of tennis courts, a nine-hole golf course and watersports.
- It was an all-inclusive holiday and we didn't have enough money left to get another room for another three nights so we stayed in a room with two friends we made while we were out there.
- It's surely only a matter of a time before an enterprising tour operator starts offering all-inclusive package holidays to the cave networks of Tora Bora.
Definición de all-inclusive en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia