1Including everything or everyone: an all-inclusive holiday the book doesn’t claim to be all-inclusive
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- An all-inclusive search later determined that the washer and retainer had probably fallen out during flight, possibly through the same drain hole that he discovered the bolt in.
- Read together, the magazine articles spell out an elaborate, all-inclusive chain of command in this scandal.
- In the process, his own tentative and co-operative methodology was forgotten as his ideas were hardened into a system, increasingly seen as a complete and all-inclusive system, with answers to everything.
1.1Denoting or relating to a holiday in which all or most meals, drinks, and activities are included in the overall price.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The all-inclusive package includes all meals, snacks and drinks, use of tennis courts, a nine-hole golf course and watersports.
- It was an all-inclusive holiday and we didn't have enough money left to get another room for another three nights so we stayed in a room with two friends we made while we were out there.
- It's surely only a matter of a time before an enterprising tour operator starts offering all-inclusive package holidays to the cave networks of Tora Bora.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: all-inclusive
Definición de all-inclusive en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda