- 1Including everything or everyone: an all-inclusive holiday the book doesn’t claim to be all-inclusiveMás ejemplos en oraciones
- An all-inclusive search later determined that the washer and retainer had probably fallen out during flight, possibly through the same drain hole that he discovered the bolt in.
- Read together, the magazine articles spell out an elaborate, all-inclusive chain of command in this scandal.
- In the process, his own tentative and co-operative methodology was forgotten as his ideas were hardened into a system, increasingly seen as a complete and all-inclusive system, with answers to everything.
- 1.1Denoting or relating to a holiday in which all or most meals, drinks, and activities are included in the overall price.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The all-inclusive package includes all meals, snacks and drinks, use of tennis courts, a nine-hole golf course and watersports.
- It was an all-inclusive holiday and we didn't have enough money left to get another room for another three nights so we stayed in a room with two friends we made while we were out there.
- It's surely only a matter of a time before an enterprising tour operator starts offering all-inclusive package holidays to the cave networks of Tora Bora.
Más definiciones de all-inclusiveDefinición de all-inclusive en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.