adverbio & adjetivo
- (Especially as a direction) getting slower and broader.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are constant indications in the score of riten, allargando, largamente, and so on, most of which you do seem to observe.
- Masur simply, a bit austerely intoned the opening chorale of the Adagio, creating relief for the violins to effortlessly make their line in allargando unison to follow it very compellingly.
sustantivo (plural allargandi /-di/ or allargandos)Volver al principio
- An allargando passage.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Maisky also puts in his own nuances, quite profusely, like the allargandos in the Vth Suite.
- Though not intonation-perfect, Jo wowed at every opportunity, soaring and executing allargandos with effortless ease.
- Where were the sforzandoes and allargandos I was accustomed to?
Más definiciones de allargandoDefinición de allargando en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.