sustantivo (plural allergies)
- Symptoms of a food allergy usually develop within about an hour after eating the offending food.
- A common skin symptom of a food allergy is hives, or raised red itchy bumps on the skin.
- Symptoms of mild food allergies, such as a rash or runny nose, may be treated with antihistamines.
- Liberals also need to get over their allergy to the cleanest form of energy, nuclear power.
- Or they could have a combination of any of these with a severe allergy to math tables.
- If they achieve support because of their allergy to ID cards, then many people must have a lot to hide.
Early 20th century: from German Allergie, from Greek allos 'other', on the pattern of Energie 'energy'.
There is a notion of something ‘alien’ present in allergy which comes from German Allergie, from Greek allos ‘other’. It was formed on the pattern of German Energie ‘energy’.
Palabras que riman con allergyanalogy, genealogy, hypallage, metallurgy, mineralogy, tetralogy
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.