Definición de allocate en inglés:
Distribute (resources or duties) for a particular purpose: in past years we didn’t allocate enough funds to infrastructure maintenance [with two objects]: students are allocated accommodation on a yearly basis
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Of course, Budgets are also about allocating resources in the here and now to deal with current problems.
- The state acts best when it takes the role of a caring parent, balancing the needs of all its children and allocating its resources accordingly.
- Are we allocating our resources in the right direction, according to your estimates?
share out, apportion, portion out, distribute, hand out, deal out, dole out, give out, parcel out, ration out, divide out, divide up, dispense, measure out, mete out;
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- After allocating the basis and the amount realized between these portions, Bob determines that $12,000 of the gain is allocable to the residential portion and $6,000 is allocable to the rental portion.
- However, when a trip is primarily for vacation, the entire cost of the trip is a non-deductible personal expense, except for any expenses you have while at your destination that are directly allocable to your business.
- They are potentially liable to the artist for the artist's losses, for an allocable portion the profits they earned, attorneys fees and treble damages (in the trademark cases).
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- With this in mind, earlier this year many of the asset allocators at the large investment firms reckoned it was time to start moving away from small companies back into mid and large caps - fuelling some of the rise earlier in the year.
- I agree that the market place is generally the most efficient allocator of resources and that increased competition will usually result in cheaper rates for consumers, improved security of supply, and improved service.
- During this same period, of course, the growth of the regulatory state made government vastly more important as an allocator of wealth and opportunity.
Palabras que riman con allocatebifurcate • suffocate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda