sustantivo(one's Alma Mater)
- The university, school, or college that one formerly attended: he started teaching at his alma materMás ejemplos en oraciones
- These schools are Kallis’ ‘Alma Mater’: Wynberg Boys High in Cape Town, Selborne College in East London, Maritzburg College in Pietermaritzburg and Pretoria Boys High in Pretoria.
- I could get used to Melbourne as an Alma Mater (the weekend turned out to be a wonderful period of revelation in this regard, but more on that later).
- For the first time since Ive graduated, I can say that I am proud of my alma mater.
mid 17th century (in the general sense 'someone or something providing nourishment'): Latin, literally 'generous mother'.
Más definiciones de alma materDefinición de alma mater en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.