- Eyes that are narrow and oval with pointed ends.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Liadan's almond eyes narrow as she pulls her hands roughly out of his gentle grip.
- The only thing that betrayed his true emotions was the angry flashing of his eyes, wide almond eyes that were so like my own.
- White was born with the enviable gene that elongates her already striking features: She has sky-high legs and almond eyes, and a milky smooth radio-announcer voice that demands attention.
Más definiciones de almond eyesDefinición de almond eyes en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.