- Marzipan.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Here in France during the winter, the windows of pastry shops are lined with all sizes of Galettes de Rois, disks of caramelized puff pastry filled with almond paste.
- Among the country's many food specialties is an endless array of pastries, which incorporate succulent oranges and creamy almond paste.
- He would add some fallen columns in the Romantic style, a little ‘moss’, made from almond paste dyed green with spinach, and, on the column which would be nearest the most honoured guest, write in royal icing her name: ‘Lady Morgan’.
Más definiciones de almond pasteDefinición de almond paste en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.