Definición de alphanumeric en inglés:
Consisting of or using both letters and numerals: alphanumeric data
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- An average person sits with hands at or near an alphanumeric keyboard in perusing material on the Internet, and is thus equally in a position at each moment to write or to read, both of which are normally carried out by means of the same screen.
- The screen is a 160 × 160 backlit LCD, and the 55-key alphanumeric keypad comprises the bulk of the device's front face.
- This is a talking, laptop-style, battery-operated, electronic learning aid with an alphanumeric keyboard and a full dot matrix LCD screen which provides clear animated pictures.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A character that is either a letter or a number.
- Always use at least eight characters, including alphanumerics and symbols.
- In this case, always begin with a capital letter, then alternate case and alphanumerics thereafter.
- That home address, that singular string of alphanumerics, is an abstract way of grasping space, but not as abstract as global positioning.
- Example sentences
- Many applications can be conveniently controlled via an external alphanumerical keyboard, the multifunctional steering wheel or voice dial.
- To facilitate this, a chat function has been implemented that sends readable text to friendly units, and presents an incomprehensible alphanumerical stream to foes.
- This went to a dispensing pharmacist, together with a sequential alphanumerical code list.
Definición de alphanumeric en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary