- A boy who acts as a priest’s assistant during a service, especially in the Roman Catholic Church.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He had a strong religious belief and was a daily mass-goer and in his younger days, he served as an altar boy in the Dominican Church which is located next door to where he grew up.
- I was a sixth grader, an altar boy awed by liturgy, and determined to be a priest.
- Dallaire grew up a French-Canadian Catholic, an altar boy, and a soloist in the choir.
Más definiciones de altar boyDefinición de altar boy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.