sustantivo (plural alter egos)
- 1A person’s secondary or alternative personality: in the flesh she is a million miles from her photographic alter egoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The work also has affinities with Rodney Graham's filmic, psychological explorations of the self, in which the artist assumes various personae or alter egos.
- He had become a poet of alter egos, personae such as ‘Mathios Paskalis’ and ‘Stratis the Seafarer.’
- David Bowie has been recording popular music for well over 35 years, gaining initial notoriety for his multiple personalities and alter egos after ‘A Space Oddity.’
- 1.1An intimate and trusted friend.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So he wants someone to love, and he's invited all his friends and/or alter egos to sing with him…haven't we heard this before?
- He was my father, my mentor, my alter ego, my irreplaceable best friend.
mid 16th century: Latin, 'other self'.
Más definiciones de alter egoDefinición de alter ego en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.