Definición de alteration en inglés:
The action or process of altering or being altered: careful alteration of old buildings [count noun]: alterations had to be made
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The only major alteration was the transformation of a poky shower room and toilet into an elegant pampering place.
- Is it even remotely possible that there will be a grand macro change without significant micro alteration here?
- Jung accepted that this course is never intractably fixed; it may at any time be subject to alteration.
remodelling, reshaping, remoulding, redoing, reconstruction, rebuilding, recasting, reorganization, rearrangement, reordering, reshuffling, restyling, rejigging, reworking, renewal, renewing, revamping, renovation, remaking;
- Example sentences
- Deborah Willis celebrates the alterative body of a black female body-builder: hard-muscled and tattooed, the woman's physical prowess is evident through the close-up of her contoured back and torso.
- Amalaki is considered to be a Pitta rasayana, with astringent, stomachic, carminative, alterative, immunomodulant, adaptogenic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antipyretic, and trichogenous properties.
- Medicines and herbs that are cooling, purging, laxative, antipyretic, alterative and blood detoxifying, cholagogic (releasing bile) are appropriate for treating Fire imbalances.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan