- Illness caused by ascent to high altitude, characterized by hyperventilation, nausea, and exhaustion resulting from shortage of oxygen.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He finally had to feign illness due to altitude sickness and return to Beijing to be re-assigned to another post.
- They will be at risk of many other illnesses besides altitude sickness.
- Indeed Spanish Jesuit fathers in South America were the first in Western literature to document the symptoms of altitude sickness.
Más definiciones de altitude sicknessDefinición de altitude sickness en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.