- And then there's the question of adjusting for inflation which I am not altogether sure how to go about.
- Cllr Brian Stanley said that he was not altogether sure that all the blame lay on her shoulders.
- In fact, I am not altogether sure that there is much truth at all going around Camps Bay these days.
- We were ten altogether.
- How many people altogether work in the same organization?
- Altogether 100 papers were found using the reported search, of which four presented the best evidence to answer the clinical question.
- He does the game completion stats for us as well, and altogether it can be quite time-consuming so he does a good job.
- Altogether it wasnt the most successful show for us.
- Altogether it's one of my absolute favorite movies of all time.
Note that altogether and all together do not mean the same thing. Altogether means ‘in total’, as in there are six bedrooms altogether, whereas all together means ‘all in one place’ or ‘all at once’, as in it was good to have a group of friends all together; they came in all together.
in the altogether
- informal Without any clothes on; naked: she’s agreed to pose in the altogetherMás ejemplos en oraciones
- And they genuinely believe that they created a fashion for male celebrities appearing in the altogether.
- I have no doubt he dreamt up some of the city's freeways he subsequently built while sunning himself in the altogether.
- He struts around confidently in the altogether.
Palabras que riman con altogetherfeather, heather, leather, nether, tether, together, weather, wether, whether
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: al|together
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.