Definición de altruistic en inglés:
Showing a disinterested and selfless concern for the well-being of others; unselfish: it was an entirely altruistic act I question how altruistic his motives were
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Don't be fooled into thinking I do this for altruistic reasons though.
- His benevolent and altruistic nature made him very well known to everyone in the area.
- Humans are far more co-operative and altruistic than any other species.
- Example sentences
- I vote altruistically, for the benefit of others and for an idea of the kind of world I want for future generations.
- All other things being equal, you'd expect people who develop the ability to empathise and act altruistically to live longer and procreate more often.
- People who altruistically perform thankless tasks should be rewarded, but not by people who inspire little respect.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan