Definición de altruistic en inglés:
Showing a disinterested and selfless concern for the well-being of others; unselfish: it was an entirely altruistic act I question how altruistic his motives were
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Don't be fooled into thinking I do this for altruistic reasons though.
- His benevolent and altruistic nature made him very well known to everyone in the area.
- Humans are far more co-operative and altruistic than any other species.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I vote altruistically, for the benefit of others and for an idea of the kind of world I want for future generations.
- All other things being equal, you'd expect people who develop the ability to empathise and act altruistically to live longer and procreate more often.
- People who altruistically perform thankless tasks should be rewarded, but not by people who inspire little respect.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda