sustantivo (plural alumni /-nʌi/)
- A male former pupil or student of a particular school, college, or university: a Harvard alumnusMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Most of us probably do not read our undergraduate alumni magazines very carefully.
- Being an alumnus at the helm of a small, private college has been both a blessing and a challenge.
- A successful alumna or alumnus could turn a student's decision in the direction of physics.
mid 17th century: from Latin, 'nursling, pupil', from alere 'nourish'.
In the singular, alumnus nearly always means a male, but the plural alumni can be used to refer to pupils or students of either sex.
Más definiciones de alumnusDefinición de alumnus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.