Definición de ambience en inglés:
1The character and atmosphere of a place: the relaxed ambience of the cocktail lounge is popular with guests
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So the ambience and atmosphere was scoring top marks so far - but let's get down to the food.
- It was a truly superb experience, the ambience and the atmosphere was incredible.
- Sunlight streams in through the windows, highlighting the artwork and contributing to the relaxed ambience.
atmosphere, air, aura, climate, mood, feel, feeling, vibrations, echo, character, quality, complexion, impression, flavour, look, tone, tenor, spirit;
vicinity, locality, habitat
1.1Quality or character given to a sound recording by the space in which the sound occurs.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The ambience of the recording simply adds to the meditative, trance-like atmosphere.
- Audio cues such as engine noise, traffic ship whistle and sea sound add to the ambience.
- The hallmark sound for recording this record was the ambience and the brightness.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda