- (Of a patient) able to walk about; not confined to bed: it is registered to cater for 28 ambulant confused elderly residentsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The recording is done while the patient is ambulant and is performing his routine activities.
- Hospital beds would not be required for such local ambulant patients, and the hectic overwork of Accident and Emergency departments would, with one stroke, be alleviated.
- While these measures get going, elderly ambulant men and women should try to get some exposure to sunlight every day if possible, and all those in nursing homes should be considered for vitamin D treatment.
early 17th century: from Latin ambulant- 'walking', from ambulare.
Más definiciones de ambulantDefinición de ambulant en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.